ken and I have a different take on the swirl. I did not realise this until Ken pointed it out. I think of the swirl spatially and he does not.
So, I think of someone entering the swirl. Not willingly at all but nonetheless entering it. Going inside or maybe pulled inside. There is then an inside and an outside, and a line or space that when crossed signals the start of the swirl experience. That does not sound quite right but that is what it seem like. When we discussed this much earlier I thought then that one way out of the swirl was to consider the coordinates of the internal space. Almost literally. I then imagined the swirl as a cave or chasm, and what needed to be done was to look around and take measurements. Was it a curved space?
Angular? How thick were the walls? How deep was the space? How high? And so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment